For our loyal frequent attendees, please note: we have changed the address for Broker Caravan in 2019. The new address is Tri-Counties Associations of Realtors HQ in Walnut. Address is:
19720 E. Walnut Drive South Ste 100, Walnut, CA 91789
Tri-County Broker Caravan Registration
Please check our calendar below for all Caravan Events this year. You can also RSVP our other events as well.
Tri-County Caravan Rules and Regulations
- Caravan will take place the 4th Thursdays of each month 9:00-10:30am, or otherwise specified due to holiday schedules.
- Location is Tri-Counties Association of REALTORS® meeting room located at: 19720 E. Walnut Drive South Ste 100, Walnut, CA 91789
- Caravan must be submitted via http://thehouseclub.com/brokercaravan/
- Deadline to submit caravan is the Wednesday before event date by 12pm NOON. No later.
- Hosting a showing after the caravan is highly encouraged 10:30-1pm.
- Only vacant homes with a LOCK BOX may be held open without an agent present.
- The agent, or their representative, must be present at the Thursday meeting to pitch the listing.
- Add-ons to the Caravan sheet are NOT PERMITTED. Only listings submitted properly for Caravan and PRINTED on the Caravan sheet shall be included.
- When pitching your listing, only state facts NOT provided on caravan sheet, i.e. reason for selling, (don’t get too personal) etc.
- Listings on the caravan sheet are to be pitched in order of submission form (unless otherwise stated).
- A maximum of 60 seconds is allowed for each pitch, or as may be designated by the M.C.
- Flyers are to be placed in properly designated areas. No flyers will be allowed that are in violation of the MLS copyright. Please take left over flyers after the caravan meeting. Flyers MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED while the meeting is in progress.
- This event is ONLY OPENED to licensed real estate agents. All other affiliates who want to attend contact email@example.com, 626.315.2585 — firstname.lastname@example.org 626.616.7243 for sponsor packages.
Thank you for your interest in signing up for the first ever Tri-County broker caravan.
The submission is currently closed.
Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com
Please check back this page often
to learn the date and time for our next Broker Caravan as we might add another session before next month. Otherwise, we will have one Broker Caravan on the third Thursday of each month.
You are more than welcome to stop by and participate on 9/20/2018 9:00am. FREE breakfast provided by our generous sponsors. Look forward to seeing you on the Caravan. Time and address please refer to the poster.