The House Club (THC) is a real estate dedicated tech company, who develops mobile platforms equipping realtors with the latest mobile technology and social media marketing methodology. Our products are featured in Los Angeles Times.
Our membership force is 3000 strong and growing, which enabled us to create an entire real estate online-offline ecosystem for realtors.
As our business rapidly grows, we have a growing need for these position:
- Conduct product marketing research in national areas. Gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. Prepare reports of findings. Apply marketing research methodologies and manipulate advanced data mining techniques to transform data to actionable strategies.
- Gather information to determine potential sales of products in real estate business. Create marketing campaigns. Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand. Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Provide support analytic for our technical team, such as response model building, customer file segmentation, life time value analysis on different pieces of projects in order to assess, predict, and estimate consumers’ behaviors for market sizing, market segmentation.
- Develop and distribute company press releases to promote new products or to keep investors informed of business partnerships, financial results, or other company news. Develop reports addressing business solution metrics to improve customer retention rate and achieve cost-benefit efficiency.
To Be More Specific:
- Develop strategic marketing plans that are actionable and have short- and long-term targets, goals, initiatives and metrics that align with company’s business development
- Identify and engage target audiences, channels and partners to drive brand awareness to support marketing objectives
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotional campaigns which may include off-line events, TV, radio, print, social and digital marketing to ultimately drive awareness and increase brand affinity
- Develop strategies and creative platforms and concepts that simultaneously use both traditional and social media to communicate THC business, including, but not limited, to Sales, Corporate Partnerships and Community Relations
- Enhance the value provided to sponsors and partners through off-line events that generates engagement and awareness for key audiences
- Collect customer feedbacks from sales department, and conduct market research and analyze media ratings and trends, preparing reports for management to inform marketing decisions
- Ensure all creative assets properly reflect the brand and are consistent with marketing and messaging objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or related field
- English-Chinese bilingual
- MBA is a plus, but not required
- Five or more years of marketing experience is preferred
- Strategic vision, and the ability to clearly articulate and successfully translate strategy into results
- Understanding of market research, revenue-generating programs, database management, and digital marketing strategies
- Experience in developing a B2B and B2C multichannel marketing strategy with a strong focus on digital
- A strategic thinker who can make connections across all stakeholders and apply them to marketing initiatives; someone who anticipates issues and proactively works to resolve them
- Demonstrated understanding of how marketing, creative, media and communications work seamlessly to help brands succeed
- Ability to handle highly confidential material and information
- Knowledge of event planning, marketing, execution
- Ability to work independently in a multi-faceted and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills, and an ability to manage a broad portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead, manage and develop staff in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadline pressures
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must
- Competitive Pay
- H1-B sponsorship if qualified
- Carry out marketing efforts under Marketing Specialist’s guidance
- Produce marketing materials
- Assist in major events
- Attend meetings to provide suggestions and feedbacks
- Monitor and record marketing effort turnouts
- Conduct daily routine tasks assigned by Marketing Specialist
- Communicate with clients and creative team to accurately convey client’s requirement to designers and editors
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in business
- English-Chinese bilingual
- Willing to learn
- Demonstrated understanding of how marketing, creative, media and communications
- Good organizational skills, and attention to details
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- This is a non-paid intern with potential opportunity to convert to full time employment