Market Analyst sought to research real estate market in U.S. & Asian to determine potential sales of our products and service. Collect data on consumers, competitors & market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports & presentations. Perform statistical analysis on recoded & cleaned dataset to formulate strategies to improve sales. Understand business objectives & design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences. Provide support analytic such as response model building, customer file segmentation, life time value analysis on different pieces of projects in order to assess, predict, and estimate consumers’ behaviors for market sizing, market segmentation.
Master in Marketing or Technology and Innovation Management and one year related experience is required. Send the resume to House Club Inc. 10410 Lower Azusa Rd. #202, El Monte, CA 91731.
- Carry out marketing efforts under Marketing Specialist’s guidance
- Produce marketing materials
- Assist in major events
- Attend meetings to provide suggestions and feedbacks
- Monitor and record marketing effort turnouts
- Conduct daily routine tasks assigned by Marketing Specialist
- Communicate with clients and creative team to accurately convey client’s requirement to designers and editors
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in business
- English-Chinese bilingual
- Willing to learn
- Demonstrated understanding of how marketing, creative, media and communications
- Good organizational skills, and attention to details
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- This is a non-paid intern with potential opportunity to convert to full time employment